cs

http://www.clixsense.com/?2075983 Free to join Free to Earn join me Member Since February 24, 2007

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday Weekend plans


Hello and Welcome to Ramblings of Lady LaFay.


I am looking forward to this weekend .
My granddaughter Victoria is taking me and her Mother and Aunt Shelly to the Movie Breaking dawn.and by the time i get home from the movie ,
My sister Tay is coming up and is bringing my babe Creio ,Tay has a new baby she wants me to meet she has a finger monkey named Dolly she is Three months old,i can not wait to see her,
Then i will have a nice long visit with Mom and Carolyn while i am preparing our final harvest Dinner for Sunday.
Saturday evening i think i will light a fire on the slab in my Fire Pit over on our new property we just bought across from Denise and Bill;s and sit out and enjoy a nice chilly evening talking with my sister.
yes in the middle Saturday is My Birthday i turn forty-nine look out hill i am headed down with no breaks lol.
then on Sunday we will gather for a large Harvest feast for Vern's Family.
a full weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.clixsense.com/?2075983
my clixsense stats Member Since
February 24, 2007 total 4,607 earned $49.7630
Movements payouts $1,068.56 Free to join